1) We made some more changes to fix the problem with durability, please report if it persists.
2) Number of bullets won't change after restart.
3) An empty battery won't be counted towards quest complition on pick up. You need to charge it in one of the stations on the island, there is one near the radio station.
4) Now you can see the battery in front of you, when you put it in a quick slot.
1) Rail road now circles the whole island.
2) In the north we have added an anomaly zone and there is a cemetery near the farms now.
Good luck on Ansora!
This week we had a radio contact with Alex Bers. He told us that he had been living on Ansora for several years, even before the disaster. He learned a lot during his life on the island and now he wants to share his expirience with volunteers. You can find many stashes all over the island (twenty five places) , just exploring or after you read his notes.
There are also some other changes:
1) Anomalies: changes to the gravity anomaly (it should be more visible) and blood fog (it should be less visible now).
2) Bugfixes: fixed a bug with -1 durability of quest rewards.
3) Locations: several bugfixes; rework of farms in the northern part of the island.
Good luck on Ansora!
P.S. We know about the bug with battery during the quest on Ansora Peak. It will be fixed in the next hotfix.
1) Main quest: fixes to subbtitles; changes to descriptions; Frio can be created with a wrench; one of the quest items will get deleted after you don't need it anymore.
2) Leveldesign: changes several names of locations; fixed the bug with grass.
3) Sound: fixed a problem with footsteps; rebalanced volume during quest monologues; more sounds in several locations; bug fixes.
Good luck on Ansora, Volunteer!
We are happy to announce that the second chapter of the main quest is ready and available. We hope that you will like new charcters, tasks and continuation of the story of this world full of despair.
Other changes in this chapter:
There are first NPCs on the island, they have populated the safezone, they walk around, get warm near a fire and sometimes play the guitar. "Oasis" gets back to life and this is only the beginning!
Bug fixes; changes to the radio station location; extra details in many locations such as more lights, particles and anomalies.
There are stashes on the island now. First one found will give you an achievement.
Good luck on Ansora, volunteer!