Information we collect
- We store only the minimum of information necessary to properly provide our service.
- When an account is registered we keep the email information, the hash of the password and the country – this is necessary for log-in and correct localisation.
- In order to provide uninterrupted services and for statistic purposes we collect IP-related actions logs, and in some cases, e-mail addresses.
- When a purchase in made through the web-site we keep information about the purchase for accounting purposes.
- We never store user's address, credit card information or any other information except for the above information.
Third party disclosure
- We make every possible step in order to protect your personal information and we do not disclose your information to third parties unless we are directly required to do so by the law.
- You can unsubscribe from any e-mail notifications or messages you receive in the community settings section or following the link in the messages.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your account name and password is your responsibility.
- You should not let any other person use your account, your login or password.
- If you think your login confidentiality was compromised please inform us as soon as possible.
- In case you want us to remove your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deleting downloading logs or purchase logs is not possible since they are necessary for statistics and accounting purposes.
- We reserve the right to alter this policy in the future.